viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

Answering machine messages (humour)


 Hi! Tom’s answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator. Please speak very slowly and I’ll stick your message to myself with one of these magnets. 





 Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need double glazing and their carpets are clean. They are not interested in changing their phone company. They give to charity through their office and do not need their picture taken. If you’re still with me, leave your name and number and they’ll get back to you. 



  Hi, I’m David’s answering machine. What are you? 


 Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and used by us.


LOL 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario